[…]Storm says that in 2009, al-Awlaki asked him to help find a European Muslim woman to become his third wife. So Storm recruited a Croatian woman, who’s identified as "Aminah" in the reports, who was sympathetic to al-Awlaki via Facebook and helped introduce them. All the while, Storm says he was paid $250,000 by the CIA to set up the marriage, and they also supplied a suitcase[…]
Did the CIA Arrange a Marriage in Order to Kill Al-Awlaki?
- Thoughts and Pics From the Closed Blog of Edward Snowden’s Girlfriend: ‘I feel strong enough’
- Las tres capas del ‘caso Petraeus’: la dama, el FBI y la campaña 2012
- Al-Zawahiri nr. 2: Combatir a Israel y a los judíos es un deber que incumbe a todos
- Richard M. Helms: Building the Tradecraft – CIA
- Allen W. Dulles: Spymaster – CIA